Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thing 10: Tagging & Delicious

Can you see the potential of this tool for research assistance? Or just as an easy way to create bookmarks that can be accessed from anywhere?
I don't personally use (or have a need) for Delicious right now, but as a former reference person I can see how this tool could be quite useful to Reference Librarians. Having all your reference resources organized and in one place not only saves time but it allows you to share your research knowledge with others (and their knowledge with you) through tagging.

1 comment:

  1. I've never used Delicious before, but I probably should have. It would be really helpful at a larger library where you have a rotating desk schedule. I have less need for it now.

    P.S. Nice Flickr pics! You like you might have too much fun at your library!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete