Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 18: Facebook

FINALLY! We have hit a "Thing" that I absolutely love. I became a member of Facebook just last October after returning from my 20 year high school reunion. Signing up was easy and before I knew it I was connecting with old friends again back in my home town of Houston, TX. And just like anyone else who uses Facebook, I am addicted. I love it...absolutley love it. I talk to old friends now on a daily basis and have even learned how to keep my social friends seperate from my professional friends.

Just a short week ago the library was given permission to create our own presence on Facebook. I have learned even more through this experience and can't wait to get our page up and running!

P.S. You may have noticed I didn't add MySpace to the Thing 18 title......I'm not a fan. I find Facebook to be a lot more user friendly and secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment