Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 19: Other Social Networks

Are you a member of any online communities?
I have been a member of GoodReads for some time now. I find that's it's a great way to keep track of all the books I have read or would like to read inthe future. I can also search through shelves of other people that read the same types of books that I read and get updates when they write a review. I have also used WebJunction to search and find technology training for library staff. I also became a member of Library 2.0 through Ning.

Are any of these social networks appealing to you? I spent a few minutes looking through the Gather site and think I would like to come back and check it out more when I have more time.

What did you find that was interesting and that you might use later? Probably Gather but I will have to spend more time checking out the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment