Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thing 7: Image Generators

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Wow.....this was too easy! I went to the ImageChef site and selected the image I wanted to use, typed in the info I wanted to display, previewed my image, then I was given the option to post the image somewhere. Posting to Blogger was one of the options so all I had to do was enter my Blogger information and the title of the post - ImageChef transferred the code and posted it for me. I think I'll go play with some other image generators!


3 comments:

  1. That would be great to promote a movie at any of the branches! Too bad imagechef.com likes using such a large and noticeable watermark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the watermark can be removed. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watermark can be removed but you have to "Upgrade your ImageChef experience."

    ReplyDelete